Gaming banner

12/31/2010

Pre-New Year's entry

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I'm gonna spend it with my parents at home just eating and drinking shit so there's sure to be a lot of gaming and House on DVD. I was planning on spending today just advancing on Uncharted 2 to see if I got lucky enough to platinum it before 2011 but it's not gonna happen, I'm just before the Yeti parts, I haven't even reached the tank sections. I did play the train section which is definitely my favorite in the entire game. God, I love Uncharted 2. Then I spent some time on Wave Race Blue Storm and 64, they are really simple racing games but I just love them with a passion, specially 64. I was trying to win an Expert Championship with D.Mariner (the fat guy) but he's just way too hard to control in the zigzag parts of Sunset Bay and Drake Lake so I just kept losing.

Then, one of my fellow gamer friends came over and spent like 3 hours on my Wii playing Monster Hunter Tri, the game is much better than I expected, but as I always say. It cannot be played along with other games, you need to dedicate time only to it to fully take advantage of the things it offers. It's a great game and I don't regret buying it for Christmas. Then I showed him DKCR and he didn't seem very amused, weird. I love that game.

The best part of the night came when he started playing Sports Champions on my PS3. He loves gladiator stuff so he obviously enjoyed the Gladiator Duel minigame a lot. He spent like 2 hours playing it until he was literally sweating, he liked the game a lot and that makes me happy since that means we have something fresh to play at my house when we get together.

Also, I got my godfather's copy of Gran Turismo 5 but I haven't been able to play it because it's asking for a 608mb update and I refuse to play it without it. I'm gonna download the thing in a bit while I mess around with the PSP 3000 and will post my opinions on the game tomorrow, I really don't think they're gonna be bad because even though I'm a Forza and Codemasters guy, gotta admit GT5 looks sweet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario