Gaming banner

1/18/2011

Advertising for the blog, a good idea¿

I'm starting to plan some really cool things for this blog. One of the obvious ones is fill it the reviews for games I play, maybe put some for older games (some months old, maybe a year) but I'd LOVE to get a capture card to be able to upload videos of ME playing stuff on both youtube and the blog for people to see. If I start working on those plans, which I will tomorrow with a couple reviews. I'd like to have some followers, so I'm wondering if doing some advertising would be a good idea...

Maybe something simple like posting the url of the blog in some famous gaming websites like kotaku, gamespot and maybe a couple forums like the RWP. I'll give it some thought and will probably end up doing it anyway. Let's hope things work in here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada