Gaming banner

1/11/2011

I started university again

Christmas break is over and between classes and gaming and a bit of laziness I didn't write anything here... Anyways, I platinumed Uncharted 2 a few days ago and Jesus Christ how I love that game. I bought its DLC and I'm enjoying the new maps and character models a whole lot. I also resumed my japanese studies yesterday because I really really want to keep doing it and eventually become trilingual. I don't think I'm gonna have 24/7 to gaming until at least the end of february but I'm gonna try to platinum Tomb Raider Underworld as fast as I can to sell it and keep the 360 version. I'm also doing Enslaved which (as I already mentioned) is pretty freaking amazing.

After I finish Enslaved and TRU I'm gonna keep the PS3's usage to F1, FIFA, Sports Champions, Uncharted 2 and Gran Turismo 5 and keep the story-finishing to the Wii and Xbox 360. I want to 100% Donkey Kong Country Returns but the game being hard made me stop playing it for a few days. I'm going back to it I promise.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada