Gaming banner

1/25/2011

I'm really enjoying Smash Bros Brawl

Today after class I stayed at college and played Brawl with my buddies from there for about 5 hours. It was amazing. I've been talking crap about the game for some time but the truth is that I get pissed off at the idiots who take it really seriously, like it was a real fighting game like DOA or Virtua Fighter.

If you play the game on every stage with 3 other people it's a blast and once you get the hang of a few characters like I'm doing. Things just keep getting better. I bought the game a lot of time ago when I first got the Wii but never actually paid any attention to it, until I started playing it with my girlfriend at my place. I noticed the game was actually pretty cool and now that I know people who like to play it without trying to be idiots about it I might consider Brawl as a good consideration when I game with other people.

My favorite characters so far are Kirby, King Dedede, Zero-suit Samus and Peach but today I got the hang of Pikachu and Olimar which look like they are amazing as well. I'm also waiting to unlock Toon Link because he seems more interesting than the Twilight Princess Link. Brawl is a really great option as a fighting game while I wait for Dead or Alive Dimentions.

Speaking about DOAD, Hayashi (the new Team Ninja leader) just said Samus won't actually be a playable character in the game which means that for the first time in the series' history, a character from a previous title won't make it to the next (Master Chief), unless they decide to put a new guy to be his replacement. We'll just have to wait and see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario