Gaming banner

1/18/2011

Plans for future reviews

Since I won't have to go to class tomorrow and wednesday I'll take the opportunity to write reviews for DKCR and F1 2010. I'd start them right now but it's 2:38 am and I'm watching a new tv channel I just discovered about tourism (Sun Channel) in latin america and the US.

Even though I truly believe the score is not what really determines if a game is good or not I can't help wonder what scores will both games get from me, I'm pretty sure DKCR will end up with at least 8.5 while F1 2010 might get a 8. I'll see tomorrow and wednesday once I have both reviews written. Also, now that I have the blog I might take advantage of its features and upload a couple of gameplay videos and trailers for the games in case I start getting followers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada