Gaming banner

1/24/2011

Wave Race 64, Blue Storm and guide shopping

I FINALLY after all these long years won an expert championship in Wave Race 64 using D.Mariner (the fat guy) I always lost the races in Sunset Bay and Drake Lake and usually never had enough points to go beyond Twilight City but I finally managed to get a 3rd place at Sunset Bay and an AMAZING win at Drake Lake which gave me enought points not only to race all events but to win the entire championship. It might seem like a meh thing nowdays but I've tried this countless times since I was a teenager and I FINALLY managed to do it. I even like D.Mariner a lot now.

I also played a lot of Blue Storm and since the gameplay is a bit different from 64, I decided to start it using R.Hayami which is pretty much the most balanced character. I'd like to get good with Mariner on it as well. I found out 3 of Blue Storm's characters are actually from 1080 Snowboarding, that N64 game I never bought. I think I'm gonna get it for the Virtual Console as well. WRBS is freaking awesome, though unlike other Gamecube titles, it's graphics are showing their age but who cares¿ It's definitely one of the best racing games out there.

The extra controllers I ordered from Amazon finally arrived, they're a black set of Nunchuk and Wiimote (with Wii motion plus included, which I'm gonna need for Zelda) and a really pretty blue Dualshock 3. I didn't buy an extra Xbox 360 controller because I already have 3 of them. I'm also waiting for Amazon to ship my LBP 2 collector's edition and yesterday I made an other for 4 guides for Wii games: Metroid Other M and Prime Trilogy, Donkey Kong Country Returns and Kirby's Epic Yarn. I got Kirby's one because it was only 10 bucks and I don't think I'm ever gonn have this oportunity again. Now I want to buy guides for Muramasa, Twilight Princess, Fallout 3 and Halo Reach.

1 comentario:

  1. Hola Micky! Te quiero yo también, y btw, me gusta mucho tu foto de perfil ;D

    ResponderEliminar