Gaming banner

2/27/2011

F1 2010 First Career Victory!

I didn't write anything during the weekend because I spent every night doing stuff with my group of friends but now its Sunday night and finally have time to sit down and post an update of what I did over the weekend.

The most important thing was that I won my first career race in F1 2010. I'm still driving for Lotus so this is actually a huge achievement. It was done in Istanbul (amazing track) after I finished 11th in Pole Position. I got to admit that the weather conditions helped me out a lot; I raced in light rain so every car was driving really carefully. About halfway through the second lap I was already 3rd with Button and Hamilton in front of me. I had several opportunities to overtake them but since it was raining I didn't want to crash. I drove behind them until lap 6 and they made a mistake together and took the chance to overtake them. The rest of the race I drove in 1st place with both of them constantly chasing me. It was a great win and now it's Montreal's turn.

Regarding my Ocarina of Time run, I finished Dodongo's Cavern and Jabu Jabu's Belly and stopped there so I'm gonna go watch the scene with Ganondorf chasing Zelda and me taking the Ocarina of Time in a while. I might even finish the Forest Temple if I feel like it. I'm doing a 3-heart run but so far it's alright since I'm still in child Link's quest.

I also advanced a little in FF 4HOL last night. I'm currently in a very boring part with Aire and Brandt transformed into a cat and dog respectively trying to defeat a magician God. I really want the four party members to get together so I can take full advantage of the battle system. Speaking of Final Fantasy, at a friend's birthday party I met a guy who loves the series and had a great time talking about it with him. He agrees with me in several things like VIII being crap and X-2 being amazing. I'm going to stay in touch with him from now on because he also likes to play Blazblue and I'd like to learn a thing or two from him.

My 100% run of Epic Yarn is slowly advancing as well. I got the gold medal in several stages I missed and a lot of the items from the shops and story stages. I'm pretty sure this should be done by the end of next week (its still Sunday where I live). I don't know if I should attempt a 100% run of Other M or a Mirror Mode run of DKCR. Hell, I might do both.

I watched four more episodes of Queen's Blade. The series is good. It's keeping a good pace between the fights and the characters are great for the most part. The only thing I literally hate is a character named Cattleya who has /d/ material breasts, totally disgusting. I hope she doesn't become an important character because it's really ugly and lame. 

And to finish, I played a little Darkstalkers 3 and even if it's an old Capcom fighter, the characters on it are great for the most part. I'm obviously trying to learn Felicia and Morrigan at first but the shitty thing is that I don't have anyone to play it with. I will try to convince my friends to play this because it looks like it's really worth it even if we're like 10 years late.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada