Gaming banner

3/29/2011

Final Fantasy XIII review coming up

I finally started to translate the review for FFXIII I wrote back when the game came out. I originally wrote it in Spanish so I'm currently translating it and adding a couple of things. It will be up tomorrow night.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to say that while getting Enslaved's platinum trophy was on my short-term plans, I've decided to cancel it at least for now. Getting that reward will require me to get every orb in the game which is going to be a pain in the ass. I'd rather spend that time with God of War 2 and 3 which I never played before to finally be able to make good opinions about the series. 

Besides that, I resumed my run for FF: The 4 Heroes of Light and I'm really close to the part where the four party members get together (I know I've whined about it several times but it bothers me a lot) and the game is getting better and better. So, as far as storylines go, the only game I'm playing right now is that DS RPG which is gonna take most of my time.

Finally, something VERY awesome that for some reason, I forgot to mention in the blog before. My girlfriend and I just reached our first year in a relationship and as an amazing present, she gave me a blue t-shirt and a sticker for my car with Team Ninja's logo on them. TN is the developer's team responsible for Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden, so it's of course, one of my favorite developers in the world. I will upload a picture of the t-shirt in a bit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario