Gaming banner

3/14/2011

I'm back into posting

I haven't posted anything since I uploaded the DOAD trailers to YouTube because I went out of the city for a couple days with my girlfriend's family. I had a great time and ended up really tired so I haven't played anything other than a little MvsC3 which got here this Thursday. I bought my copy of Pokemon Black last Friday and haven't even tried it yet. I'm going to start it either tonight or tomorrow. The truth is that I'm so tired that I don't feel like playing anything.

I've been paying close attention to everything that has been happening in Japan since the earthquake that struck them last Friday and I really feel bad for them. I'm pretty sure they will emerge victorious after all this and will become an even stronger country. My condolences to all the people in Japan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada