Gaming banner

6/28/2011

Mortal Kombat 9 is slowly stealing my heart

I've got to admit that Dead or Alive Dimensions wasn't what I expected it to be, the game's defensive system was way too simplified and it is very easy to get hold by luck. I don't like that so I've been spending quite a bit of time in Mortal Kombat 9 for the PS3. 

My favorite character so far is definitely Noob Saibot, but since this game is inspired by my beloved Ultimate MK3, every character remind me of my childhood so I've been enjoying a lot of them. Kabal, Cyrax, Reptile, Cage, Kitana, Mileena and Liu-Kang are amazing. Tomorrow I'll try Jade who was one of my nemesis back in UMK3. 

The group of people I used to play the "klassic" game with had a guy who kicked real ass with Jade and since the poor guy died a few years ago, I want to honor his memory and try to main the green ninja girl (who now had huge breasts of course).

But I'm extremely disappointed because my favorite character from UMK3 is nowhere to be seen, Robot Smoke was the first fighting game character I learned to use effectively and I even won money in serious matches with him when I was a kid. But this time, because of a retarded change in the storyline, we end up with a lame version of Sub-Zero that nobody wanted while the extremely popular Robot Smoke is gone. I really hope he makes it into the game as a DLC, I'll definitely pay for him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario