Gaming banner

7/08/2011

Blu-ray movies and series I plan to buy

One of the things I've been doing lately is purchasing the animated movies that I've liked in blu-ray to enjoy the full potential of the graphics. The ones I already own are Wall-E, Tangled, Advent Children, Avatar and Toy Story 3. They're all amazing and now that I watched Kung Fu Panda 2 and Rango I'm planning to get them both. I'm 100% sure about purchasing Rango but not about KFP2. 

Today, while browsing the movies available in Amazon's website I noticed there are some amazing packages with the Star Wars complete saga and trilogies for Lord of the Rings and Matrix. I don't like Reloaded and Revolutions as much as the first Matrix movie so I'm not really sure about purchasing the whole package for that saga. But Star Wars and LOTR are coming for sure. The problem is, of course, the price: 70 dollars for LOTR and 90 for Star Wars. I'll probably just wait till Christmas for this.


Besides the movies, I've been wanting to buy a couple of anime series in blu-ray to see if it's as worth as the animated CGI films. Both Queen's Blade and High School of the Dead are already available and I liked both when I watched them on DVD so they're definitely great options.

But besides the ones I already watched there are others bundled in packages that I don't know anything about besides hearing about them here and there, examples are Claymore, FLCL and Samurai Champloo. I've heard great things about them but I'll have to make a choice. The shopping needs to be done between August and Christmas because of a retarded limit on the dollars on my credit card.

3 comentarios:

  1. Despicable Me, Ratatouille, 9 and the Great "How to train a dragon" are good animated offers for Blue-Ray too, keep them in mind!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good ones, I haven't watched Despicable me, Number 9 and HTTAD though. Are the actual movies any good¿

    ResponderEliminar
  3. They are amazing!! specially for HTTAD, Despicable Me is very good too, considering that it comes from an Indie studio. 9 is quite good, but is too dark (burton says that alljajajaja) and many people does't like it, but the story is good, is thrilling. Really you should watch those 3 :)

    ResponderEliminar