Gaming banner

7/06/2011

Platinum the Trinity is here to stay

A new character was added as DLC for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift about three weeks ago. After looking at some videos with here gameplay I decided to give her a try so I bought her along the Klassic Kostume Pack for Mortal Kombat 9 and Legend of Mana (PS1 classics). Her name is "Platinum the Trinity" and she's a little girl with a huge staff. She can summon random items in battle, each with it's own properties and abilities. 

Just like most BlazBlue character, Platinum has a very weird and uncommon fighting style because she needs to equip, spend, refill and unequip the items she has and try to make the best use of them to emerge victorious. Her fighting style is so amazing and I admit, she's so incredibly pretty that it got me back into the game after about a year without playing it. 


So, I can pretty much say that besides playing MK9 which I still love (and still plan to learn Noob Saibot) I'll be spending some time in BlazBlue with my friends playing as Platinum and my original main character, Litchi (figures).

I'm also gonna spend the next days in the other games in my "Currently Playing" list: DiRT 3, Ocarina of Time 3D, Uncharted 2, Halo Reach, etc. So I expect to make a couple more updates this week.

Changing subjects a little, I'm trying to finish watching this severely bad anime series called "Rio Rainbow Gate" which I've mentioned before in the blog. I've only got three more episodes to watch but God, the series is really bad. Everything on it sucks except the art and maybe the opening song. I'll try to watch them between tonight and tomorrow Wednesday.

AND, almost forgot. I've been playing a bit of Uncharted 3 Beta and it is great. Most of the weapons from U2 come back with another name and different form but the mechanics are basically the same. You can now sprint which is incredibly useful but to be honest, It really feels unfinished but well, it is logical, it's only the Beta. 

There are only two maps available on it. One is like an desert airport with tons of places to cover and climb and the other is like an abandoned mansion in a forest, like the one we visited in Uncharted 1. Both are great maps but I admit that I'll miss the U2 maps with tons of snow on them. Oh well.



2 comentarios:

  1. Juegas BBCS en Ps3? Me das tu ID? tambien soy de Caracas xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Claro bro, soy "Abuelo_RPG" solo avísame que fuiste el del comment en el blog y te aceptaré.

    ResponderEliminar