Gaming banner

7/16/2011

Pokemon Black and Ocarina reviews incoming

I really don't remember mentioning this here but a few days ago I finished Pokemon Black. At least I reached the Elite 4 and defeated it with no problems. Now I need to ask my girlfriend to give me my old DS back so I can finally transfer all the pokemon from SoulSilver so I can put up a good team in case I decide to play the endgame parts of Black version.

With that done, I feel like I'm ready to put up a good review of the game here, which I'll try to have ready during the weekend. The same happens with Ocarina of Time 3D. I managed to complete the normal quest with only three hearts with almost no problems (the Stalfos are the only enemies that I have trouble killing). I'll start Master Quest during the weekend and try to put up a complete review.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario