Gaming banner

7/21/2011

Rango and HOTD are coming on Blu-ray

I don't really remember if I mentioned it here but about a week or so ago, I purchased the Lord of the Rings trilogy on Blu-ray, as a fan of those movies, I really cannot wait for them to arrive, but since I got my father's permission, I also ordered Rango, a recent animated movie that me and my girlfriend loved featuring a cool chameleon and High School of the Dead, the zombie anime I watched a few months ago but never actually reviewed. 

If my calculations are correct, both packages should arrive either next week or the one after it so I'll keep updates when I watch them to see if the blu-ray version of the movies and the anime are worth it. I'm especially worried about HOTD because I already watched the DVD version which looked amazing so I really hope that the blu-ray is much better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario