Gaming banner

8/09/2011

Gaming update 09-08-11

I'm actually getting a little hooked into MvC3 again which is surprising given all the shit I've talked about the game (and that I still think about it). But playing with Deadpool and my other characters is just too fun and over the last two days I've been playing through Arcade mode a few times. I'm getting the hang of Iron-Man and Dante.

Halo 1's campaign is over. God I love that game, it's incredible. I can't wait for the remake to come out. I actually heard it won't have online multiplayer, not sure about it but if it is true then 343 made a bad decision. But well, there's still Reach anyway. I'm going to start Halo 2 today, I haven't played it since 2008 and I really feel like going through the campaign again. I think I'm actually one of the very few who liked the Arbiter missions in Halo 2.

I wasn't able to get into Monster Hunter because the guys I got together with to play it have the EU version of Freedom Unite, and it seems my NA one is not compatible. Too bad, I was actually very excited about this. So I spent the entire Saturday afternoon playing DOA Dimensions with this group of guys. They're not very good so I'm not having a hard time winning over and over again but well.

I'm also planning on finally writing DiRT 3 and Pokémon Black reviews which I haven't done because I keep forgetting. I'd like to have them done before I travel so I'll definitely do my best to have them ready by then. Besides that I'm probably going to finish watching Code Geass and write an article about it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada