Gaming banner

8/18/2011

Halo 3 campaign is go!

I just started Halo 3, I played the campaign for about an hour and a half and I enjoyed it much more than I thought. H3's single player is the one I liked the least of all five games, especially because the story and battles were not what I expected, given the things Halo 2 managed to do, another aspect that kills this game for me is the lack of the Elites in the campaign but oh well ODST doesn't have any elites as well.

I wanted to play more of it but it's really late and I should start to settle down and just watch a little TV before going to sleep. Tomorrow will be kind of busy because I need to do some arrangements about the trip and I need to check the news during the afternoon to be able to write at least a couple of articles for a news website some friends from college are building.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario