Gaming banner

8/26/2011

Halo Reach finished!

I just finished Halo Reach, I was much closer to the ending than I thought at first. I hate the Jackals in this game, they're so annoying, especially the shielded ones when you don't have a DMR or Needle Rifle available. Still, I enjoyed the game a LOT, I'd actually like to go through the entire series again and hell I might actually do it.

Reach is probably my favorite game in the series, the weapon balance is great, just like in Halo 1 (with the exception of Combat Evolved's shitty Needler). As a matter of fact, I didn't use the human weapons very much, except the DMR which is clearly the best in the game. I also LOVE the freaking Elites in this game, they're probably and most likely the best enemy I've fought in a first person shooter.

After I finished the game, I decided to change the helmet and colors of my Spartan, I always used a purple/green variant with the Military Police helmet. Now I'll play with a ODST helmet in a yellow/blue color variant. I'd like to try my hand at the multiplayer again, see if I can practice enough to get at least half as good as my friends and probably earn the right to unlock some of the helmets that require higher rankings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario