Gaming banner

8/16/2011

Splinter Cell novels

This afternoon I went with my girlfriend to one of the local bookstores because I wanted to buy some short and easy-to-read book for my trip to Argentina. Especially because I'll be traveling by plane six time in two weeks because I'll be visiting four different cities in the country. I already knew about them having a couple of Splinter Cell novels in stock and it got me interested even though I've never played a SC game. I bought them because they were somewhat cheap. It might be cool because their synopsis seem interesting, I'll give them a try during my trip. 


If I do finish one of them while I'm out of the country, I'll post some opinions here. I will also look in Amazon to see if more of them are available just in case I end up liking them. In the meantime it's just gaming and anime for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada