Gaming banner

9/29/2011

Gaming update 29-09-2011

I spent the day on DiRT 3, Little Big Planet 2 and Starfox 64 3D. This last game is getting on my nerves. Since it is the first time I've played it, I'm dying a lot on the final levels and I haven't been able to kill Andross yet. I don't want to write the review until I finish the game at least twice over different routes. 


I also watched the final part of Hades' saga on Saint Seiya, an anime series that has been extremely popular in Latin America since the 90s. The truth is that I didn't like it a all. I was planning on writing an article about it but for some reason my fingers hurt a lot. I've been the entire day playing and watching House on DVD. But since tomorrow I'm not going out either I'll most likely have both articles ready: Starfox 64 3D review and the Saint Seiya one, which will be short.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada