Gaming banner

9/14/2011

I'm back!

I'm finally back from my trip to Argentina. It was amazing but really really tiresome. After getting back yesterday I scrolled through some of the TGS and other gaming news and I've heard really great stuff for me like the development of UMvC3 for Vita, a FFX HD remake or the Halo Anniversary updates. 
The truth is that I didn't play anything in the trip so I really have nothing to say related to gaming from the past two and a half weeks but I'm REALLY happy about DOA5's announcement today. The trailer looks very nice and I can't wait to get more updates on the other characters both old and new.
So, I'm officially back home and will keep updating daily with my activities, news and my recent purchases. (might buy Catherine and Resistance 3 this week).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada