Gaming banner

10/21/2011

Dead or Alive 4 review coming in the weekend

It's been bothering me that there are only two Xbox 360 reviews in the blog. A very old Tales of Vesperia one and the Halo Reach one that I wrote some months ago and I really want to have several articles about my Xbox 360 games since I own more than thirty of them. And though I will be writing about Forza 4 and F1 2011 soon I'd like to have some of my favorite games in the console reviewed by me, even if the games are old so I'm starting with my favorite: Dead or Alive 4 which is a game I play at least once a week and love with a huge passion like anyone who knows me knows.

I'm already halfway through it and I think it's coming along nicely. I'm trying to keep the tech talk out of it and be as objective as possible and I'm sure that I'm doing a good job on it. Since today is Friday and I will most likely be out of the house or playing with some friends I'll probably not be able to finish it by tonight but I'm sure that it's going to be up during the weekend.

Some other Xbox 360 games I'd like to have reviewed are Virtua Fighter 5, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, Halo 3 and ODST, Bayonetta, Mass Effect and the JRPGs that I'm eventually play that are Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Eternal Sonata. I also need to remember to write reviews for F1 2011, Forza 4 and Halo Anniversary (once I own and finish it). With that, I'd also like the Wii section to have a review for Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M and Metroid Prime Trilogy but that will take time since I have to replay all those games to have everything fresh about them.

The final plan is for the blog to have some kind of balance in content because it looks like I only play PS3 and 3DS to the people who don't know me and that's not the case. I just haven't reviewed many games for the other consoles but from now own I won't care if a game is a bit old, if I play and finish it I'll review it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada