Gaming banner

10/17/2011

DOA / VF local group coming along nicely

I managed to put up the first "official" activity of the gaming group I created for my country focused on Dead or Alive and Virtua Fighter. Since everything was planned in an hour, we could not come to an agreement on the presence of an Xbox 360 so I just took a PS2 there with DOA2 Hardcore and Virtua Fighter 4. Surprisingly, a lot of people got interested and we played both games for about five-six hours with excellent matches and many wins a losses in them.

With the passing of the weeks, my friends and I will try to do our best to get together every two of three weeks to play on an Xbox 360 so we can successfully move to DOA4 and VF5 along with Dimensions of course. With luck we'll be able to handle a group of about 20 people (that's the plan) to play seriously once Dead or Alive 5 and Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown are released next year. I hope everything goes right.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario