Gaming banner

10/08/2011

I will start a run of a new game

I've noticed that besides Catherine, I'm not playing any other story-based game. I am actually into FFV but I haven't played it in a LONG time and though I do plan on resuming it, I still want to just start another game. I've blogged about this in the past but the thing is that I haven't been able to make a decision. I should start one of my Xbox 360 JRPGs or maybe Star Ocean 4 which I own for the PS3 but I'm not sure.

I'm confused about the matter because as I said earlier today, I wanna fill the blog with some older-games reviews like maybe Halo 3, Mario Galaxy 2 or Metroid Other M to have more material for the people who actually read me. So I went and had a walk over the Bottle Ship in Other M and now want to play the game again to refresh everything and review it in a well-elaborated article.

I have so many games to finish (fortunately) that I find myself having a really hard time deciding which ones to play but well I'll try to make up my mind and find a story-based game to accompany Forza 4 and F1 2011 which are going to be my next purchases.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario