Gaming banner

10/25/2011

New DS games

Today in the afternoon I was walking around one of the local malls looking for the Captain America movie and went inside a gaming shop to say hi to a friend. While talking to her I noticed two of the Kirby games for the DS and she told she could give them to me at a very low price to I couldn't resist and bought them...


As you can see they're Super Star Ultra and Mass Attack, which is fairly new with about two weeks in the market. But since the DS sales here are starting to decline they were willing to give the games to me for cheap. I'm really dangerous in a game store. I went to the mall looking for a DVD and I came back with it and two DS games. Oh well. I'll try them out during the week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada