Gaming banner

10/08/2011

Old game reviews coming up

Over the last days I've been thinking about filling up the blog with reviews for several of the games I've played over the current generation but the thing is that since I created the page I've been trying to keep the reviews for games I recently buy and play. But the truth is that this is just a blog and even if some of the games are several years old, I could write reviews as add-on content for the website because I'm sure that even if a game is a little old, there are tons of people looking for info on it for whatever reason.

I'm thinking about starting with some Xbox 360 games since I've only written two reviews for games in the console. I think Dead or Alive 4, Halo 3, ODST, Bayonetta, Mass Effect and Virtua Fighter 5 might be good additions since they are games I've recently played. Of course, they would all come up a little slowly since I'm in classes and I don't have all the time in the world to write about them. 

Also, Catherine, F1 2011 and Forza 4 are coming up and since they're more recent, I'll give a little more importance to them. I talked to the guys over the local game store and they already have F1 2011 in stock but if I wait to buy it together with Forza 4, They'll give me NHL 11 for free. THAT is awesome. Another cool Xbox 360 game to my collection. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario