Gaming banner

11/21/2011

NEW PURCHASES!

I got a few new games! Probably my last ones for the rest of 2011 (with the exception of UMvC3). I got a Forza 4 Collector's Edition from some friends. It comes with an amazing metal case and an art book with concept images of the cars and specs for about 20 of them. It's an really cool collector's edition. If you can get the game this one, do it because it is worth it. So I now have two copies of the game. I'll try to trade the normal version of something else. Probably a Call of Duty¿ I dunno. 

Today I got my hands on Halo CE Anniversary and Zelda: Skyward Sword. I've only played Halo and it's exactl the same game from 2001's entry with awesome new graphics, I love it! I'm currently sniping careless grunts and elites on Truth and Reconciliation. I'll try Zelda in a bit and post about it tomorrow!

Pics:






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada