Gaming banner

11/02/2011

Unreal Tournament III appreciation

A friend of mine let me borrow his copy of Unreal Tournament III for the Xbox 360. I installed it today and wow I love it. I did own the PS3 version until about three years ago but for a reason I don't remember, I sold it. Now I totally regret the decision. 

UT3 is a very fast paced and intense multiplayer-only shooter with a wide variety of weapons from the original Unreal and characters. There are a lot of maps and several game modes to choose from and from what I see, the game is extremely varied. I especially like the graphics a LOT. I used to think it looked better than Gears of War 1 and 2 and I still think that. I can't say about Gears 3 because I haven't taken a good look at it though.

I'm going to try and play it as much as I can while my friend lets me have it and try to get used to the insane devastation of having ten characters in a small area shooting at each other with the Flak Cannon, Rocket Launchers, Enforcers, Bio Rifles and all the cool weapons from the Unreal universe.

Now that I FINALLY found a good update patch for the original Unreal and that I'm playing UT3 again I definitely want a remake of U1's campaign. I know it probably won't ever happen. But I found several downloadable campaigns and single player maps for U1 and the original Unreal Tournament so there's pretty much infinite content regarding the series for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario