Gaming banner

12/26/2011

Christmas presents!

This Christmas Eve was amazing, I had a great time with my cousins and the presents were very cool. I got a lot of cool and useful stuff, from clothes I was seriously needing and a perfume to a 3D puzzle of the Burj Al Arab and a TOTALLY AWESOME book with Star Wars collectibles from my girlfriend. Except for the clothes, I took pics of everything and here it is:


This is figure of Yojimbo, the summon Aeon from Final Fantasy X. I got it from one of my friends in a Secret Santa meeting we had at my place. She also gave me an awesome Rugby ball last year, I want her to give me presents every Christmas!



These are the Halo Reach Kais I've mentioned before. My father gave me Jun and Noble Six and I got Jorge and Emile. They're inside their boosters in those pics.





In here, they're already posing on one of my shelves. I'm completely in love with them and actually considering getting Kat and Carter to complete the squad.



My new games: Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS and Kirby's Return to Dreamland for the Wii. I'll be talking a lot about them of course.


This is a simple controller for the PC. I was needing one of these for my Project64 emulator.


A new cellphone! An iPhone 4S. This is probably the best gift from this year along with the Star Wars book. I'll most likely be buying cool games for it like Final Fantasy 1, 2 and 3 and even review them.


An awesome 3D puzzle of the Burj Al Arab hotel in the Emirates. I'll build it tomorrow and hopefully post some pics of it.




And finally, this is what my girlfriend bought me. An awesome Star Wars book commemorating the 30th anniversary of the franchise. It has a ridiculous amount of incredible collectibles and interesting things to read and see. I'm sure I'll be using this for years to come. This and the iPhone are definitely the best presents of the year.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario