Gaming banner

12/19/2011

First Christmas update

In my recent gaming activities during the pre-Christmas day, I have been playing a lot of Skyward Sword, the game totally became really good after the first few hours that I still think were horrendous. I think I'm nearing the end of the story, once I do I'll definitely play it again in Hero Mode to try and beat it with a higher difficulty setting. Of course, I still plan to have the review up before 2012.

Same with UMVC3 which i haven't played much in the last days because I've been paying more attention to KoF13 with is a better game in my opinion. As I said, I'm maining Kensou, Mai and Kyo with little bits of Athena. A friend of mine found a good team and we'll probably be practicing in the following days since we'll both be free of work and classes.

I've also been thinking about what to get for Christmas. I already purchased the two Kais from Halo Reach but a couple more things would be cool. I'm thinking about Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land, both for the 3DS or Kirby's Return to Dreamland and something like Dead Space 2. I'm not sure. I might not buy any games to be honest and focus a little more on more "normal" things like clothes or stuff like that. Finally, the four articles I have planned are still coming in 2012. I'll be sure to write them up and have them ready during the next days. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario