Gaming banner

12/28/2011

I got Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3...

My godfather gave me a gift that most gamers nowdays would consider the best in the world but I actually dislike it and have been talking a lot of shit about it for the last couple of years. I got Black Ops and MW3 for the Xbox 360. Yeah, no shit.

Considering that I'm a gamer and that I didn't own these games before, it's actually a great Christmas present so I gladly accepted it and started Black Ops campaign as soon as I got home. It reminds me a lot of COD4, plays the same, looks the same and sounds the same. And considering how many years it's been since I've played a COD game, they will probably come in handy, at least to be able to criticize the franchise having actually played the games.

I won't play the competitive multiplayer modes in any game except for just trying them out and I'm still considering if I should review them. I kind wanted this place to have a lot of gaming (and anime) info without having to rely on the Call of Duty franchise, but now that the games are in my hands... what the hell... I should probably just do it.

I'll try to elaborate a "First Impressions" article on Black Ops soon as well as with Mario Kart 7 and Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario