Gaming banner

12/31/2011

Last post of 2011

In just four hours (where I live) 2011 is going to end. I'd like to wish a Happy New Year 2012 to everyone out there who has been following me. This year was really awesome is pretty much every aspect. A lot of games came out, I played many and had a blast. I'll always remember 2011 as one of the best years for the modern gaming industry and I'm really happy to have lived through it like I did.

When looking back, I can say that my Top 10 for 2011 were definitely Dissidia 012, Uncharted 3, Skyward Sword, Dead or Alive Dimensions, KOF XIII, DiRT 3, Little Big Planet 2, Ocarina of Time 3D, Forza 4 and Resistance 3. 


All those games marked 2011 for me. There were others that came out BEFORE, like Reach, Uncharted 2 and Dead or Alive 4 but the top for this year are those. If I only had to choose one, I'd have to go with Dissidia 012. It was the game I liked the most and I spent many, many hours on it in a matter of weeks. As a FF fighting game, it gets the job done perfectly and I really consider it the 2011 game I enjoyed the most. As honorable mentions, Catherine, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Halo Anniversary and F1 2011 seriously need love too. They were amazing games that gave me (and still give) tons of hours of fun in my gaming sessions. 

So, this is my last post for 2011. The next time I write here, a new tag will be opened in the site's calendar and the 2012 articles and post will start to stock up in there. Again, Happy New Year 2012 everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario