Gaming banner

1/27/2012

Final Fantasy XIII new playthrough

I decided to make another run of Final Fantasy XIII before starting XIII-2. Mainly to get everything from the storyline fresh and because I really wanted to play the game again. I pulled up a good six-hour session and managed to reach the point where the party is divided in three. I'm exactly after Lightning gets her Eidolon and the player takes control of Sazh and Vanille again. 

This is definitely one of the best-looking and overall best games of this generation. Yes, it's very linear and probably doesn't feel like "real Final Fantasy game", whatever the fuck that means. But the haters can really put their shitty opinions up their asses. FFXIII is amazing.


I won't do any of the end-game things since what I'm trying to do is a quick run of the plot but with luck, I'll mange to finish the game before I get my hands on my copy of XIII-2. Now that I completely understand what I'm doing, I'm really enjoying the beginning of the game which I hated the first time I played it back when it originally came out. 

It feels kinda bad to replay FFXIII instead of just finishing one of my other JRPGs but I just love the FF franchise that much. I'll try to keep the blog updated with my new Final Fantasy XIII run. In the meantime, you can check my review for the game here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada