Gaming banner

1/31/2012

I want Zone of the Enders HD Collection

I haven't really cared much for the tsunami of HD collections that have been coming out recently, many of them are very good but I only have the one with God of War 1 and 2 so far. But after looking at a small article in gamekicker.com I got interested in Zone of the Enders HD. It's a compilation with the two PS2 games remastered for both the 360 and PS3. 

I have the first one for the PS2 but I never actually played it because I only bought it to have it in my collection. But my small experience with it and opinions from many gamers in the internet make me believe that they're both very good games. And the fact that they come from a famous developer like Hideo Kojima make me trust my money on the game.













It is supposed to be coming out sometime in 2012, still not an exact date but I'll definitely be on the lookout for the game to buy it most likely for my Xbox 360.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada