Gaming banner

1/27/2012

iPhone games

I'm posting this from my iPhone, testing out the Blogger app. And I'd like to take the opportunity to talk a little about some games that I'd played since I got the device back in Christmas.

The first is Crystal Defenders, which I've only tried on a lite version because I haven't bought any apps yet. It is a very sweet "tower defense" game where you place warriors, black mages, rangers and other common Final Fantasy around an arena and try to stop several hordes of enemies from reaching a given destination and stealing your crystals.

There's a similar one which is free right now called Fantasy Defense which play almost the same and is very addicting as well.

The devs of Fantasy Defense have a bunch of very cool-lookimg rpgs for free right now called Zenonia (2, 3 and 4), Hybrid and Destinia. They all look awesome to be honest so I'll give them a deeper look in the following days.

Besides those, I'm looking for easy-to-play things like vertical shooters kimda like Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun and other genres like a dating sim, platformers and the like.

I used to think the iPhone was not a good comtestant as a gaming platform but after lookimg at many of the games (not angry birds), I'm starting to understand why it is becoming such a popular thing to play with.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario