Gaming banner

1/18/2012

Skyrim and Final Fantasy XIII-2 collectors' editions!

Ok so now that I just randomly wrote a small review for the Queen's Blade OVAS I think it's fair to make an update, also taking advantage that the internet at home seems to be working just fine. I watched the series and yes, I admit it with pride, I liked Queen's Blade a lot. I see no fucking problem with it, it's a very cool series with a better plot than crap like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. The girls are extremely beautiful and hot and the battles were pretty cool to watch. Still, it's not one of my favorite animes like Azumanga Daioh, GunGrave, Excel Saga or Code Geass but I admit that I liked it.

I'm currently trying to get a 100% completion on Kirby's Return to Dream Land for the Wii and Super Mario 3D Land for the 3DS before making reviews for them. Still, I feel that I've seen more than enough content on the Kirby game as to write the article tomorrow. Fortunately, I have no classes or anything so writing it should not be a problem.

I got a cool set of new Blu-ray movies: Star Wars complete saga, the Star Trek motion picture collection and Matrix. Yeah, just the first Matrix since I think Reloaded and Revolutions sucked balls (except for Neo's fight against the infinite Smiths in the second movie). This is pretty cool, I'll now be able to watch Star Wars and Matrix on HD. I'm actually not a fan of Star Trek. My dad is, but the set of movies is pretty so it's going to stay in my room among my other Blu-rays.

Also, I've been spending a lot of time on Virtua Fighter 5 recently, practicing a lot with many characters and the truth is that I like them all. This didn't happen to me in any other fighting game that is not Dead or Alive so it proves that VF is excellent. I'm mostly focusing on Aoi, Eileen, Jacky, Pai, Akira and Lau but I'm getting really interested in Kage-maru, Lion, Sarah and Shun-Di. I've mentioned this before here but I thought it was worth bringing it up again now that I've been spending time with the game.

Besides that, I ordered a collector's edition of Skyrim for the PS3. I wanted to buy the GOTY version but since no DLC has even been announced for the game, a second edition of it is going to take much more time than I originally calculated so I just went and bought it. With luck, it should be here in two/three weeks. I also made a pre-order for Final Fantasy XIII-2, also in collector's edition form for the PS3 but that one comes out on January 31st so I should get my hands on that one in mid-February. I'll also be buying strategy guides for both games as add-ons to them. I can't wait.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario