Gaming banner

2/14/2012

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition pictures

My copy of FFXIII-2 is here! Just in time after I finished XIII just last night. I'm extremely happy about the presentation of the game. As usual, Square-Enix did an excellent job with the physical presentation of the Collector's Edition. I got the guide as well and its hard cover looks a lot like the one I have for the original Final Fantasy XIII so they look perfectly together. 

The game itself comes with the entire soundtrack in four discs, a small but very pretty artbook and a bautiful box with everything on it a a few artistic images of the game. I haven't actually played it yet but I downloaded the update so I'm able to start it easily in a bit. 

Look at the pics!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada