Gaming banner

2/29/2012

I'm back!

I'm back from my trip. I was away with my family in Margarita Island for a week so I couldn't post anything. It was very nice and I even got a some new games. I bought Dead or Alive Paradise just to keep it in my collection, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection for the PSP as well and Fallout New Vegas with all its DLC included. 

Gaming-wise, a really shitty thing happened to me during the trip. My GBA copy of FF5 started to refuse to save and I lost 27 hours of progress... I was almost at the end of the game, I think. I'm really pissed off at this because I was so hooked into the game. Fortunately, I own the PSN version and will have to stick to that one now that the GBA works but doesn't save for shit.

Besides that I finished (unlocked all songs) Project Diva 2nd. It's a very cool and charming PSP game that I recommend. I'll be reviewing it during the week along with Mario Kart 7 and FFV. So expect me to start posting regularly again. I'm finally back!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario