Gaming banner

2/07/2012

Lineage II Elf is here!

The original Lineage II Elf finally arrived, she took her damn time but it was worth it. She's very, very pretty and much better than her bootleg version. I already took a couple pics of her but a full gallery will come soon of course. Take a look:










I really think the pink hair suits her much better than the blonde one, makes her look more... magical and the details on her clothes, staves, face, feet and pose are fantastic. This is definitely one of the best figures that I own though I still think she's vastly overpriced. When I opened her I removed the jacket and skirt and took the pics without them as you can see.

I'll try to have the full gallery ready either tomorrow or Thursday if university, Skyrim and FFXIII allow me to make time to take pics of the figure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada