Gaming banner

3/30/2012

Halo 3 multiplayer is still fucking awesome

Today I was watching some Halo 3 MLG matches in YouTube and nostalgia hit all over me. I went and played the game with the multiplayer disc that comes with ODST. I had a blast, the game is still full of people and the Team Slayer matches were great. Boundless came up three times in the matchmaking so I had to remember all the underground tunnels in the map all over again.


It's a real shame that shooters aren't really my thing. I mean I love them, especially Halo and Uncharted but I'm just not good at them. Still, I like playing them a lot. I even want to start playing both Halo 3 and Reach online every now and then. It's not like my Xbox Live Gold subscription is there only for DOA4 and SC5 anyway. I'll have to practice over Live if I want to get any good because I don't really have anyone to play Halo with in my city online. The only shooter people like over here is Call of Duty and only casually. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario