Gaming banner

4/19/2012

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy pre-ordered!

I just preordered Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy from Amazon. The game comes out in July and by preordering it, I'm getting a cute stylus for free! The game looks very cool with an unusual mix of rhythm and RPG but being a Final Fantasy game, I doubt it will be bad. 


I'm especially excited about playing with Terra, Bartz, Cloud, Lightning and my other favorite FF protagonists and listening to a awesome remixes of the most iconic Final Fantasy songs from Nobuo Uematsu, I also hope FFXI and XIV are given some love in the game.

The game is an exclusive 3DS title and the first Final Fantasy to be out for the portable console, I just hope it's the first of many, including future FFV and VI remakes in 3D!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada