Gaming banner

5/02/2012

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is confusing as fuck


I'm really into XIII-2 and wow I think that my trip, separating me from the game for three weeks really hindered the experience for me. Don't get me wrong, I think FFXIII-2 is AWESOME, one of the underrated jewels of the genre but I'm having serious problems understanding the plot. 

I don't get who the hell Yeul is to be honest or why there are so many of them. I don't understand what the fuck is Caius trying to do or if he even exists since the entire Academia 400AF chapter turned out to be a "fake Caius". But the most confusing of all is the fact that I simply have no idea of what Noel is doing with me. I'm playing and enjoying the game but there are way too many questions to be answered, but that makes me wanna play even more.


I'd like to take a look at the guide to read the story explanations but I'm afraid of any possible spoilers hiding through the pages so I'm just going to keep going in the game and try to fit the pieces. I don't think I ever had so much problems understanding a JRPG's story since the Xenosaga and Final Fantasy X days. 

This is the main reason why I've taken so long to write a review for the game, I haven't finished it and still don't understand everything about it. Just like with XIII, a review will eventually come out and I promise it will be one of the best I've written.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario