Gaming banner

5/11/2012

I finished Ninja Gaiden 3

Ninja Gaiden 3 is over. Possibly the worst game I've played for the PS3, and I still say that after I tried Hyperdimension Neptunia. It's a very sad thing, but everything went terribly wrong with this game, and the ironic thing is that I can't help but feel that Team Ninja, especially Hayashi are, or were, actually proud of what they did and they thought they made a great game. I'll elaborate everything as best as I can in a review during the weekend but let me say a few things.


The story is simply terrible, I'm well aware that Ninja Gaiden games aren't strong for their plots, even NG1 which is one of my 10 favorite games of all time, I'm also aware the with very few exceptions (Halo, Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, etc) video games aren't good storytellers but the events in Ninja Gaiden 3 are simply horrible, laughable and retarded. The entire game doesn't make any sense no matter how you look at it. The terrorist attack in London happened for no reason, the fight against Obaba (who is supposed to be dead, twice), the "alchemist" dude with the mask moving between good and evil, etc, etc, etc.

Busa, who is supposed to be one of the most scary, badass and awesome ninjas in gaming is put as a fucking retard in the game. One moment he's killing a soldier who gives up and ask for his forgiveness and the next, he's playing origami with a 5-year-old girl and making jokes with some other children in his village (which should be deserted after NG1's events, except for his dad and Momiji).

The gameplay feels more like a Dynasty Warriors game than a Ninja Gaiden one. I truly believe that they thought the public wanted to simply kill stuff with Ryu and they filled the entire game with enemies who literally respawn from thin air. There are only three weapons and they're not different at all. I really just finished the game pressing the square button repeatedly in every fight, ah yes, I played it in Normal, no way in fucking hell I was gonna play this abomination in Hard mode. 

After playing this piece of shit, I feel the need to go on a journey through Vigoor once again, I'll definitely buy a Vita now only for Sigma Plus. And no, I don't think I'll ever touch Ninja Gaiden 3 again. I hated it and I'm seriously mad at that game. It's worse than God of War and I fucking hate God of War.

Again, I'll review the game during the weekend but if you're lazy enough to read a whole review and happen to stumble upon this article somehow looking for info on the game, DON'T BUY OR PLAY THIS PIECE OF SHIT. I'm pretty sure you can buy both Sigma titles for the same price and the first one is worth all your time, but not this. Ninja Gaiden 3 is a terrible game and should be avoided at all costs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario