Gaming banner

5/12/2012

Literature section

I've been thinking that a Literature section in the blog might not be a bad idea. In the last year I've read a lot of very cool books and opening a section with small opinions on them could work, either for me to keep track of what I read or for people who find the articles to know the opinion from someone who actually read the books.

I'm not a literary critic or anything but I really think the section could work, I'd make it just like the reviews, anime or figures ones but with links to book reviews and opinions. I think I could start with things like Robin Cook's Coma, Game of Thrones, Ico and the Halo books I like so much. And besides, it could help me with my project.

If I decide to do it, I'll open a new tab in the banner up there to allow easy access to the articles and make links for each review in there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada