Gaming banner

5/15/2012

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown price and release date announced

According to the guys from Hajinmon Gaming TV Sega has priced and dated VF5FS. I post this here given that it'll be one of the most important games in my life and in the blog for the short and long-term future (It's the only one I'll be playing with DOA5). The price of the game is 1200 MS or 14.99 USD in the PSN and its coming out on June 5th. With several packs of items for customization given both separately and packed together. I actually want the entire game in both consoles so I'll be getting it for the two. 


I'll have to look for an arcade stick for my PS3 somewhere, but until then, I'll just play it with the Dual Shock when I try it out on that console. I really can't wait to play as Eileen, Aoi, Akira, Pai, Jacky and all the other awesome characters of the series. Until then, you can take a look at my "version C" review HERE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario