Gaming banner

5/09/2012

XIII-2 100% run and NG3 progress

XIII-2 is proving to be quite difficult to 100%. For starters, I thought that by defeating the opponents in the coliseum I'd instantly get them for the party but it seems that they have a "drop rate". I defeated Lightning and Almovar and got none of them which got me really pissed and according to most forums, there's only one way to defeat Gilgamesh, Ultros and Omega Weapon with a guarantee that they'll join, that is, using some specific monsters bred in an specific way. 

Now, the thing is that I paid for most of those guys in the Coliseum and my plan was to defeat them, force them to join me and then use them to hunt down all 160 fragments and possibly get the Platinum Trophy for the game  if I felt like it but I don't know about that to be honest. I've got so many RPGs to play that it feels unfair to spend more weeks doing all this seemingly pointless shit in Final Fantasy XIII-2. Now, If I didn't have to play Xenoblade and the other games, I'd gladly do it, but well, I'll have to decide soon enough but knowing me, I'll end up 100% the fucking game.

Ninja Gaiden 3 is another story, I restarted the game in Normal because I refuse to play that shit in Hard mode. I'm already in stage 6 I think and the game isn't getting any better. It makes me really sad to play such a horrible game. The combat is dull, the weapons don't have the same feeling they had in NG1 and 2 and there's a forced storyline that makes me want to puke on the TV screen. Once I finish the game and try my hand at the multiplayer, I'll review it and be done with it for good.

Ah, FFXIII-2's review will also be coming very soon, probably during the weekend if my girlfriend and homework allow me to. My next reviews in the blog will be Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3), Soul Calibur V (360), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) and Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario