Gaming banner

7/24/2012

Incoming reviews

Between other things to do and just plain laziness, I haven't written my review for Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Atelier Rorona. I'm really behind in those and the task is always in the back of my mind. I'll really, really try to have them ready during the week. I just wish these reviews were an actual job instead of something I do to keep a blog active for myself and know what I thought about games in the recent months I played them. 

Anyway, there's a couple things I must mention taking the opportunity of a new post. First, my Gravity Rush run is going pretty awesomely. I really like the game. Traveling around that semi-steampunk world is very cool and Kat is just really a really nice character. As I mentioned before, this feels like one of those great PlayStation games that will just never see a popular market. I hope it stays that way. 

Another thing is that my opinions towards the Tekken franchise have changed a lot in the last month or two. For the last 7 or 8 years I really disliked the series but mainly due to a blind love towards DOA and admiration for Itagaki (which he doesn't really deserved). But now, I've learned a lot about how fighting games work and how they must be seen from a hardcore and competitive point of view and I've grown quite a respect for Tekken. In fact, I just played it for two hours with a friend and had a blast. So I went and pre-ordered Tekken Tag Tournament 2, yay bikinis and a Snoop Dog stage!

Finally, I just have to say that I love Theatrhythm Final Fantasy with all my heart and will buy every single DLC song and character Square-Enix ever releases for it. And almost forgot! A Square-Enix person confirmed Versus XIII was NOT cancelled. VERY GOOD news for us Final Fantasy fans all over the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada