Gaming banner

12/08/2012

Batman: Arkham Asylum impressions

First of all, yes, I know I'm about 3 years late into this party but well, here goes. I decided to download a few Vita demos on my PS3 to try them out along with Ni No Kuni. But since my internet connection is so slow and Graces is over, I kinda wanted to go through a nice, short game while the demos downloaded so I started Batman: Arkham Asylum. 


To be honest I wasn't expecting much and I'm not really a fan of Batman but the game is actually really impressive. It has excellent visuals, voice acting, narrative and nice gameplay. Batman has a lot of cool gadgets to use and the way he fights thugs is really cool. I've also taken the opportunity to learn a lot about the Batman universe which I wasn't very familiar with. I didn't even know Killer Croc existed, lol

Anyway, while the game is very nice and I'm liking it a lot. It's definitely not one of my favorites in this generation and I don't think it's one of the best games ever like many people do. Right now I'm just after Batman makes the Titan antidote to stop Poison Ivy, which I'm guessing is after the middle of the game's story. I won't really collect the Riddle's trophies or attempt the challenge rooms because well, I'm not very interested in that (at least not now) but damn, the game is very cool.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario