Gaming banner

2/24/2013

Update on game time and reviews

It's been a few weeks since I posted a regular update on what I've been up to, what a shame. The thing is that during these weeks I've been doing the important part of being a hardcore gamer: playing the games. As I always mention, I have a huge backlog with games ranging from all consoles and all genre piling up in my room and HDDs and I've decided to work my best on it to at least minimize the quantity of games in it. 

After I reviewed The Force Unleashed II I finished Lollipop Chainsaw, a game that came and went and I never mentioned it here (a huge mistake). The game is better than I thought it was going to be. Full of humor, annoying music, camera problems but a very fun concept for gameplay where the main character is a sexy cheerleader with a chainsaw killing zombies around her city. It's actually very cool and could have been a much better game if a few issues with it would have been addressed in a better way, but I'll elaborate everything about the game in a review in the next days (probably even tomorrow).

I'm still in my second playthrough for Persona 4 Golden for the PS Vita (my highest ranked review ever). Just secured Mitsuo Kubou after a very tricky battle since I'm playing in Hard and am now working on more Social Links and leveling up to prepare for Naoto's dungeon which I'm expecting to be really hard. I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing this but P4G is a game every hardcore gamer should have and play. To me, it feels like a new way of playing JRPGs and reinvented the genre in a better way than even Xenoblade.

My copies of Forza Horizon and Persona 4 Arena arrived last week and I'm having tons of fun with them. Both games are exceptionally cool, the only thing I don't like very much is the soundtrack in Horizon but that can be arranged with a good playlist of my own (thanks 360 for that).Persona 4 runs PERFECTLY online so I have a good fighting game to play there after all the fiasco that was my experience with Dead or Alive 5.

Finally, my copy of Ni No Kuni is here but I have yet to start it, I'll most likely be sitting down with it during next week after I advance more in Golden and Deus Ex. This brings me to my next major reviews which will be for Otomedius Excellent, Lollipop Chainsaw, Dynasty Warriors Next, Project Diva f, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Persona 4 Arena, Forza Horizon and Ni No Kuni.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada