Gaming banner

3/19/2013

A little update

This past week I've been very sick, a severe cold hit me and I'm still recovering from it. But I feel like I should post at least a small paragraph on some stuff I need to remember to write about, like reviews for Dynasty Warriors Next and Project Diva f, both for the PS Vita. I'm still playing Deus Ex HR, Horizong, P4 Arena and Ni No Kuni so reviews for those will come later. 


I'm also really hooked to several anime series, I'm still on Tamako Market, Haganai 2nd season, Gundam 00 and many others. I met Nichijou and it's probably my favorite series in the world (even better than Azumanga Daioh). It's seriously good. I'll most likely start to write small articles on each series once I finish them. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada