Gaming banner

5/07/2013

Damn it's been quite a while without writing anything here. A lot of stuff has been going on in the last weeks and I just haven't felt like sitting down on the PC to blog but there's a very important thing to mention. I went to New York City last week with my family and got a shit ton of new games from a Gamestop store in Manhattan. All the games I wanted are now in my power, things like Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear Rising and Tomb Raider. I'll take a pic of the boxes later to upload it for the record.


As of currently playing, I'm going with three games right now: Bioshock Infinite, which I'm completely in love with, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge which ended up being a very pleasant surprise, a huge improvement over the shitty vanilla version and Atelier Ayesha, a simple-yet-very cute JRPG for the PS3 I recently got. These days I'll be most than anything watching the animes (I have to remember to write more about them btw) and playing those three games. Also, a Ni No Kuni review is coming either tomorrow or thrusday. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario